Welcome to auditorstats.ch - THE comprehensive Swiss auditor database!
This website provides you with comprehensive statistics on audit firms in Switzerland. You can do the following:
- Look at basic statistics about the auditing market in Switzerland. Tell me more...
- Run customized analyses that fit your needs. How many firms in the Romandie have an auditor? Who is the market leader in Central Switzerland? Find it out here.
- Have you ever wondered how many clients your audit firm exactly has? Is the commercial register up to date? Find it out with our client lists for any auditor in Switzerland. Take me there!
- Display auditor information for any company in Switzerland. Learn more...
- Get suggestions for an auditor of your company. Show me!
Lastest Auditor Changes
Evolution of the Swiss Audit Market
The chart depicts the evolution of active limited companies (AG, SA) and limited liability companies (GmbH, Sàrl) and shows how many of them have a statutory auditor. The decline is strongly related to the possibility of an opting-out for companies with up to ten employees which was introduced in 2008. At the same time, the number of new company registrations has increased significantly over the last years, thus reducing the audit rate for limited companies and limited liability companies from around 64% in 2005 to currently less than 20%.